For more information about AES, take a look at our most recent Annual Report.
The American Embassy School provides a balanced education defined by a joyful pursuit of excellence in academics, athletics, arts and service. We enable each student to be an inspired lifelong learner and a responsible, compassionate global citizen.
AES serves Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 students from the United States and other nations. We provide an exceptional American education with an international perspective.
We believe that everyone:
- has intrinsic value
- needs safety, trust and respect
- is responsible for his or her choices
- learns and grows through challenge
- lives more meaningfully when pursuing his or her passions
- thrives in an environment of honesty and integrity
- is enriched by diversity
- is strengthened through service
- flourishes in a community that is caring, collaborative and nurturing
- has the power to create a more peaceful world
We are committed to:
- nurturing the intellectual, physical, social and emotional development of each student
- fostering each student’s potential to achieve and to make a difference
- helping students make transitions to, within and from AES
- developing a service ethic and practice
- protecting nature and the environment
- improving student learning through research, reflection and innovation
- practicing transparent and collaborative decision-making while maintaining effective governance