The American Embassy School (AES) is located in the heart of the diplomatic community of New Delhi, India. The AES school campus is spread over twelve acres. The buildings have been designed to blend into a small rocky hill which lends a friendly, informal atmosphere to the school. For more information about AES, take a look at our most recent Annual Report.
The American Embassy School provides a balanced education defined by a joyful pursuit of excellence in academics, athletics, arts and service. We enable each student to be an inspired lifelong learner and a responsible, compassionate global citizen.
AES serves Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 students from the United States and other nations. We provide an exceptional American education with an international perspective.
We believe that everyone:
- has intrinsic value
- needs safety, trust and respect
- is responsible for his or her choices
- learns and grows through challenge
- lives more meaningfully when pursuing his or her passions
- thrives in an environment of honesty and integrity
- is enriched by diversity
- is strengthened through service
- flourishes in a community that is caring, collaborative and nurturing
- has the power to create a more peaceful world
We are committed to:
- nurturing the intellectual, physical, social and emotional development of each student
- fostering each student’s potential to achieve and to make a difference
- helping students make transitions to, within and from AES
- developing a service ethic and practice
- protecting nature and the environment
- improving student learning through research, reflection and innovation
- practicing transparent and collaborative decision-making while maintaining effective governance
Accreditations & Associations