The mission of the Student Enrichment Fund is to provide students with opportunities to discover and pursue their passion in the arts, academics, service and athletics.
The types of projects that the Student Enrichment Fund supports include:
1. Experiences that are in keeping with the school's mission and values.
2. Recurring events that have proven to inspire students, faculty and parents.
3. One-time innovative projects or experiences from students, faculty or parents that extend student thinking and perspective about the world.
The Student Enrichment fund will not support:
1. Capital items
2. Professional development
4. Travel for students or staff outside of India
5. Materials that should be provided in the school budget
6. Activities just for parents
The Student Enrichment Fund is made possible by such events as Night Under the Stars, the Ambassador's Dinner, the International Food Fair among many other school events. An allocations committee made up of parents, faculty, and students from the elementary school, middle school and high school reviews grant requests and determines which large-scale projects the Student Enrichment Fund is able to support. Funding is also provided to each school (High School, Middle School and Elementary School) for smaller-scale projects. The allocations committee is appointed and chaired by the Director.
To be considered for a project grant, please complete the Student Enrichment Fund Grant Request Form. Once your project has been completed, you will be required to submit a Student Enrichment Fund Project Report Form.