1. Student Learning-Through the use of the best practices in curriculum, assessment, instruction, and staff development, we ensure students receive a quality American education.
2. Community-Through building a collaborative partnership among students, parents, faculty and staff, we strengthen the caring and service ethic of our school community.
3. Personal Well-being -Personal Well-Being will be promoted and supported through the collaboration of students, parents, faculty, and staff using educational opportunities, resource support, and positive modeling.
4. Facilities and Finances-Through a commitment to effective management we ensure the efficiency and cost effectiveness of all school services, the quality and safety of all facilities, and the fiscal sustainability of the institution.
5. Technology-Educational Technology will enhance the quality of education students receive through the well-managed and purposeful integration of technology into classroom instruction and learning.
Informational Technology will enhance productivity and efficiency through the seamless use of technolgy for all users.
** Attached is a PDF version of the entire document, including goals and objectives.