The American Embassy School is an international school offering Pre-K through Grade 12 education to more than 1300 children from over 50 countries. AES has one of the finest facilities in the world and has more than 400 employees on its payroll. AES is a place where people are part of the “Community of Learners” and help to make the world a better place for all. Do visit our website www.aes.ac.in for more information about AES.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Normally, the minimum qualifications required for faculty are:
Teaching Assistant (ES Music)
AES has an immediate vacancy for the position of Teaching Assistant (ES Music). Attached is a copy of the vacancy notice. Interested candidates are requested to email their letter of interest with a copy of their resume to: email@example.com by Friday, April 24, 2015.
● Bachelor’s Degree with diploma in Music
● Proficiency in oral and written English
● Posess artistic/creative abilities to help with posters, banners, etc.
● 35 years experience working in a school, preferably with elementary school children
● trustworthy, honest, caring and responsible behavior with children
● Gross Annual Salary (including benefits) : Rs. 370,000 to Rs. 425,000
● Annual Net Take Home Salary : Rs. 286,000 to Rs. 323,000
● 187 annual contract days; work hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Student Housing & Travel Coordinator.