RE-ENROLLMENT ACTION REQUIRED BY APRIL 4
To reserve your child’s space for the upcoming 2019-20 school year, you must re-enroll by paying the advance deposit which is part of the tuition fee payment for each returning child by April 4.
Why? The goal of re-enrollment is to secure the seats of current students who want to return in 2019-20 and to predict the number of seats we can offer to ‘waiting and new applicants’. Re-enrollment is an important process for the overall financial and operational health of the school.
- Current families are able to confirm their seats for the upcoming school year.
- Forecast enrollment situations accurately and admit candidates promptly.
- Help new families with their upcoming move and planning.
- Assist principals with their hiring procedures in a timely fashion in order to attract strong teachers to AES.
- Maintain a healthy enrollment.
- Maintain healthy finances to ensure the upkeep of facilities, programs, classroom materials, etc.
How? You will receive an email with a link from AES Admissions & Finance on February 28. Click the link and follow the steps to re-enroll. You will be able to choose from one of the three options below:
First Option: Re-Enroll
- Re-Enroll, complete all procedures and pay the advance deposit USD 2000 by April 4. If your employer is paying your advance deposit, please check in with your Finance Office that the payment has been made.
- The Re-Enrollment process is not finalized until you have completed all the steps.
Second Option: Undecided
- We understand that life is at times complicated. If you are unsure of your plans for 2019-20, complete the second option. Please understand that this action does NOT hold your child’s space or extend the re-enrollment deadline.
- Contact the Director of Admissions for more information.
|Date||Advance Deposit||Status||Refund Policy|
|On or before April 4||USD 2000||Secured space for August 2019-20||Full refund until April 15|
|April 4 to April 15||USD 2000 + USD 500 (not applied towards Tuition)=Total:USD 2500||Secured space for August 2019-20||Full refund until April 15|
|Beyond April 15||USD 2500||Space not secured, Parents must follow up personally with the Director of Admissions to understand the enrollment situation||Advance Deposit is no longer refundable|
Third Option: Withdraw your child from AES
We’re sad to learn that your leaving!
- You will also need to complete the withdrawal form through the online portal