- AES Adult Ed classes are open to AES Parents and Staff ONLY.
- Online registration to courses will begin on August 8, 2017 and will remain open until August 28, 2017.
- You may sign up for more than one course.
- Each course has a maximum class size. The system will prompt in the case you are on the waitlist.
- Should a place become available, wait listed participants will be notified to make the course fee payment (at the AES Cash Window) and join the course.
- A minimum of 6 people need to sign-up in a course for it to be offered.
There are two options for making the course fee payment:
a. Option 1: Online Payment
- Online payment can be made only in US dollars using non-Indian currency debit or credit card.
- Payment is made at the time of registration.
- Payment should be done before you log out. Once logged out after registering for a course you cannot go back to make online payment. In such a case, note the reference number and make the payment at the AES Cash Window.
b. Option 2: AES Cash Window
- Payments shall be made in cash in INR or check favoring the AMERICAN EMBASSY SCHOOL. (Note: AES Cash Office hours are 8:15 am-12:45 pm and 1:45-4:00 pm, only on school days).
- Payment of the course fee has to be made at the AES cash office within 2 school days of registering for the course. Your registration will be cancelled if the payment is not made within this specific time.
- Those on the waitlist who have been notified to join the course can make the payment at the AES Cash Window only.
- Withdrawal from course before attending the 1st class – an administrative fee of Rs. 500/- will be charged and the balance will be refunded.
- Withdrawal from course after attending the 1st class – 90% of the course fee will be refunded.
- Withdrawal from course after attending two or more classes – No refund.
- Full course fee will be refunded only in the case of course cancellation due to insufficient registration.
- You will be notified regarding your course fee refund, and when to collect the same from the school cash office.