AES provides all stationery and school supplies for elementary students. Students only need to bring a backpack, water bottle, and snacks to school. Please remember to label belongings with your child’s name.
Many of these supplies are available in local markets and/or in our Tiger Spirit Shop on campus (with the exception of swimsuits and some bilingual pocket dictionaries).
- Pencil case
- 1 Combination lock (all students will be assigned a locker)
- Stylus for iPad (Optional)
- Headphones/Earphones for iPad (Required)
- Swimsuit for PE
- For EAL students: Bilingual Pocket Dictionary – Your language to English/English to your language
- Highlighters with Pen/Pencils
Students in Grade 7-8 will also use the following:
- 2 Spiral bound Notebooks
- 5 Two-pocket folders
- Graph paper
- Yellow Sticky notes
Students should come prepared with a notebook, pens/pencils, and a combination lock. Teachers will let them know of any additional supplies that are required, which will be available in the School Spirit Shop.
A graphing calculator is required for every math course. Class instruction will primarily use the TI-84 or TI-Nspire CX.
*CAS (Computer Algebra System) calculators are NOT allowed in IB/AP examinations.