- One of the first things you will want to do after being admitted to AES is to review graduation credit requirements and course choices in the AES Course Catalog.
- All new students are required to take a math and language assessment and meet with their individual counselor before school starts*. The high school Counseling Assistant, Ms. Glenna Gomes (firstname.lastname@example.org) will reach out to schedule these appointments.
- Assessments will take place on July 24-26 and 29-31, the timings for the assessments are 9:00 am and 1:00 pm
- Your one-on-one counselor meeting will be at least one day after you have completed the assessments. Appointments are available August 2-4, 9am – 4pm and August 5, 9am – 12pm. The meeting is approximately one hour and your counselor will build an individual schedule with you.
- The High School orientation session for all new families is on August 5 at 12:30pm.
Important: Remember to upload, email or hand deliver your High School child’s final official transcript from your previous school prior to the start of classes.
*Please note: Students who do not complete the assessments prior to August 4 will not be able to start school on August 6. If your family is not able to arrive prior to this we will work with you to arrange a start date as early as possible.
Counselors, teachers and student ambassadors will do their best to help get you acclimated to your new school.
8:30am – 3:35pm
Every Wednesday (including August 7) is an early release day and all students finish at 2:30