Become A Tiger – Come Join the AES Family
Welcome to our virtual admissions office. The AES campus is closed but our Admissions Team continues to help families in transition. We’re looking forward to your inquiry and to connecting with you virtually.
Please submit your inquiry or APPLY HERE
Only completed applications will be reviewed and considered.
Getting ready to apply? Here are some things you will need to ensure a smooth and successful process:
- Child/ren’s passport-style color picture approximately 2 x 2 inches with a light background. This picture will be used for School ID cards upon admission.
- Each parent’s passport-style color picture approximately 2 x 2 inches with a light background. This picture will be used for School ID cards upon admission.
- Complete the online application form (Student and Parent information). It’s important to answer ALL of the questions on the form.
- Choose your payment option and click “SUBMIT”.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee USD 500 to secure your child’s space in the applicant pool. The fee is good for two years.
Have the following information and documents ready to submit or upload:
- School reports (the past two years’ reports and most recent semester report when available)
- The official school email address for your child/ren’s teacher (private email addresses will not be accepted). Online confidential recommendation forms will be sent directly to your child/ren’s teacher/s. Middle School and High School applicants require recommendations from their English Teacher, Math Teacher, and a Counselor or Principal
- Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 5 applicants: a one-page drawing or writing piece done by your child
- A copy of the information/photo page of passports for parents and each applicant.