Online registration for Semester 1 classes open August 7-27, 2018.
With a true commitment to lifelong learners, AES offers a rich Adult Education program. Each semester, you can choose from a wide variety of classes in everything from Hindi to Cooking, Photoshop to Zumba Fitness, Oil Painting to First Aid/CPR. Have a look at a recent semester’s offerings to see if there’s something for you.
The American Embassy School of New Delhi is pleased to announce its Fall Session of academic and recreational classes for adults. A variety of courses are offered, all designed to help make the most of your stay in India.
Courses offered this semester are:
Cooking-Indian (Level 1)
Empower Your Energy
First Aid & CPR
French for Beginners
Hindi-Intermediate (Lower level)
India and its Culture
Restitution Parenting Workshop Series
Street Photography in India
Trees & Birds of Delhi-Nature Walk
- These classes are open to AES Parents and Staff. Starting this semester members of the Diplomatic Missions and the International Government Organizations will also be able to sign-up and participate in the AES Adult courses. (* see the registration page for more information)
- Classes will begin the week of August 27, 2018.
- Online registration to courses will be open from August 7-27, 2018.
- Course schedule, timings and fees are noted under each course description inside the program. No classes will be held during school holidays.
- Read the registration and payment information carefully before you register for courses online.
- A minimum of 6 people need to sign-up in a course for it to be offered.
- These courses are only for adults and not for anyone below 18 years of age.
Note to AES Faculty and Staff: Register for courses using your AES e-mail account.
Please address all inquiries to:
26888854 x 3115